Sunday, January 27, 2008

Space for Rent

Ack! I haven't been keeping up here at ALL! I stink!

Well, I'm about ready to post pictures of the bear hat and daisy hat I made for Kalina & Keoni. (It's about time, right? Ugh.) After that, I'll be starting some new projects. I was supposed to make other hats for people, but that didn't work out. I guess now would be the time to ask if they still wanted them.

I know here, we could use hats for a little while longer, but maybe those folks back East/Midwest could use them longer? I have no idea, actually. I suppose I should ask.

Then, I'll be starting stuff for the yearly Auction in April, and I just bought a book called "Charmed Knits" (stuff inspired by Harry Potter)... I'm so excited to start something from that book!!

So, anyway, if anyone's reading this... more to come, soon!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm here and will be patiently waiting! :D