Monday, November 17, 2008

Priorities - Advice anyone?

Okay, if anyone's out there, please help! What would you do?

I've got a few projects to finish for the book. I gave everyone a deadline of November 30. The projects I've got are:

- A blanket, made of 9 squares, with possible embroidery, and crocheted together.
- A pillow - basically 2 large-ish squares. One in a fur, and one in a solid color with a small bit of colorwork OR embroidery.
- A doll, maybe. (Right now I think that's the one thing I'll drop.)

Now, I also have an opportunity to make some money. Next Tuesday and Wed. there will be a boutique, and if I can knit up a few things, I can sell them. However, all I've got right now is ONE hat. To finish enough to really sell seems crazy. I'd have 8 days to do maybe 3 more hats, and I was hoping for a few dolls, but that seems utterly impossible right now. *sigh*

1 comment:

Melanie said...

The way I'd look at it is that the book is a one-time shot, and you want it to be perfect.

Opportunities to sell things come along reasonably often. I wouldn't extend myself too far to sell a few things that would be really stressful to get done.

So if it were me, I'd focus on the book stuff. :)