Saturday, February 2, 2008

I just ordered some yarn

for the little house scarf bookmarks I'm going to make. I"m also going to make either a house hat, or beret. If they end up cute, one may go in the basket. (I'm making a Harry Potter basket for our school auction.)

Since the flower hat turned out cute, I'm going to finish the one I started MONTHS ago. It's in a brighter fuschia-ish pink. (Scroll down to "This hat will be the death of me" and you'll see the pink I'm talking about in the second picture.) I think the white petals will "pop" against the bright pink.

I also bought some yarn to make a 'house elf" tea-cozy hat. It is a very easy hat that should knit up quick. I've been asked to do one of the dollies (see below), but they're very labor intensive, and I can't sew yet, so we'll see. :P

More to come, I promise!

No comments: